Scholarship Application 2020*
*Please wait for the revised 2021 application.
We understand that families sometimes face economic challenges and must make difficult choices. Our hope is that no child would miss out on this life-changing opportunity because of cost. Camp DOVE will offer partial scholarship assistance to campers showing need while funds are available. All information contained in this application will remain confidential within the scholarship committee. Only one application needs to be filled out per household.
1. You must register your camper and pay the $25 deposit before you can be considered for financial assistance. If you do not qualify or you choose to not accept the scholarship, your $25 deposit will be refunded.
2. After completing the camper registration and paying the $25 deposit, complete the online scholarship application.
3. You MAY be asked to provide documentation verifying your income.
4. Scholarship applications will be looked at in the order they are received with Deaf receiving priority.
5. Every attempt will be made to notify you about the status of your scholarship by April 1, 2020. If you are applying for camp after April 1, then we will attempt to notify you about your scholarship status within 10 - 15 days.
6. After you are notified of your scholarship status, you will have 10 days to accept your scholarship or to cancel your child's registration. All decisions need to be made prior to June 1, 2020. If you don't respond within 10 days or by June 1, whichever is earlier, your child's registration will automatically be cancelled and your $25 deposit forfeited.
7. Parents/guardians are responsible for transportation to and from Camp DOVE.
If you have questions about the scholarship application process, please contact Tammy Bowman at 706-296-8876 voice/text or email@example.com.